Erin's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"hey. I am now 24, but developed Alopecia Universalis when I was just a bit older tha…"

Erin replied Mar 8, 2009 to Im looking for a "penpal"-ish sort of thing

11 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Debbie Haynes

"I have been thinking of this more and more and how I would like to start going witho…"

Erin replied Mar 8, 2009 to Going wig free

40 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"I actually only know one other person (like in real life haha) that has Alopecia, he…"

Erin replied Mar 8, 2009 to Alopecian couples / Alopecians dating each other...?

8 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

"oh ans like Nathan above me said , I wore a toque a lot as well and it worked well."

Erin replied Jan 18, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"That is tough. I got my AU in highschool at 15 as well and so hard to deal with at t…"

Erin replied Jan 18, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"I don't know anything about that really but am interested. I just wanted to say when…"

Erin replied Dec 28, 2008 to Treatments of Topical Immunotherapy, PUVA or UVB

4 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Cindy

"Hey I would love this! I'm in MB. but i would do whatever I can to help make this ha…"

Erin replied Aug 23, 2008 to Canadian conference??

18 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I have thought about this as well.. I would like to get my eyelyner done.. at least…"

Erin replied Apr 2, 2008 to Permanent Eyebrows/Eyeliner (Tattoos)

14 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by dreamscometrue

"When I did lose all of my hair at first.. (I have AU and no hair since I lost it) an…"

Erin replied Mar 18, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"as I read more of the posts I feel so terrible that some of your feel so down and ba…"

Erin replied Mar 18, 2008 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service