Donna's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chenelle--thank you for your post.  We are all at different stages and its good t…"

Donna replied Jan 27, 2017 to After "hiding" for so long, how do you step out and tell the world about your alopecia?

41 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Donna

"This conversation is good to have every once in a while.  I received  a great compli…"

Donna replied Feb 29, 2016 to Positive vibes to share

23 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by ToddWilkes

"Hello, just a quick note to encourage you.  You see my T shirt says 'Just shave it'.…"

Donna replied Jan 8, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"Hello, I like this forum.  It's good to laugh..it can be funny at times.  I was tryi…"

Donna replied Jul 15, 2014 to Stories from the front lines...or really weird/funny things that have happened over the years

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"Thanks, I love the concept sooooo....my top 6 for this week - that first sip of a gr…"

Donna replied Jul 7, 2014 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"Hello, I love your remarks.  And you are right,  this site has changed and encourage…"

Donna replied Jul 7, 2014 to Finding strength from the wonderful people here

36 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Bety

"You are absolutely correct...it DOES define you.  But you give it the definition. I…"

Donna replied Jun 27, 2014 to But it does define me

46 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by donewitheverything

"It is GREAT you are making this step of courage.  You'll be surprised how free you w…"

Donna replied Apr 16, 2014 to After "hiding" for so long, how do you step out and tell the world about your alopecia?

41 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Donna

"Hello, I'm new to Alopecia world web site. I just love it!  I'm hearing from people …"

Donna replied Mar 7, 2014 to Why would she do that?

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"I  want to send a word of encouragement.  The first year of any change is the most d…"

Donna replied Feb 26, 2014 to How to deal with setbacks when dealing with AA?

20 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Marsha Lampert MBA MS

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service