George Ortiz's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello every one, there is very promising news on the horizon in the microbiology wor…"

George Ortiz replied Mar 16, 2013 to MD's treatment suggestion

7 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

"Hello every one, there is very promising news on the horizon in the microbiology wor…"

George Ortiz replied Mar 16, 2013 to Rogaine or steroid shots?

21 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

George Ortiz replied Mar 16, 2013 to Telling friends

12 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by stephani

George Ortiz replied Mar 16, 2013 to Mannose-binding lectin (MBL) deficiency. Is there any link with alopecia?

3 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Ebs Family

"Hello, there is very promising news on the horizon in the microbiology world concern…"

George Ortiz replied Mar 16, 2013 to Scalp biopsy- does inflammation appear around the hair follicle in Alopecia Areata?

3 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

"Mine never did. although i have heard that loss of eyelashes in particular is direct…"

George Ortiz replied May 9, 2011 to Eyelashes

14 May 10, 2011
Reply by Manuela

"If your looking for healing you might want to start with the way you digest food and…"

George Ortiz replied May 9, 2011 to Alopecia and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

12 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by dreamscometrue

"try calosol recovery creams just google calosol cream it showing some progress with…"

George Ortiz replied Mar 31, 2011 to Natural hair growth remedies

3 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Clinicspots

"Funny you should ask, I was diagnosed with alopecia areata totalis in 2006, in 2008…"

George Ortiz replied Mar 31, 2011 to Hypothyroidism and Hair

23 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Angie

"i first noticed alopecia when i was about eleven or twelve, a bald patch on eyebrow…"

George Ortiz replied Mar 14, 2011 to My 7 y/o is balding quickly!

8 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Wendy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service