Merry's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"I love this pic so much!! I keep coming to this site and looking at it every day. It…"

Merry replied Mar 26, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Wow!! That is so exciting!! Thanks for the encouraging pic! "

Merry replied Mar 22, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

" I also started xeljanz this week. I am taking 5 mg twice per day. I am not part of…"

Merry replied Mar 14, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Good Luck! Please keep us updated! "

Merry replied Feb 7, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Em, I don't think Dr. Burkfeld was talking about Xeljanz in that conversation. I had…"

Merry replied Jan 26, 2015 to Hopeful after a visit to Cleveland Clinic

7 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by LJBMD

"I tried Plaquenil for about 6 months, but I didn't have any results. I have AU,and I…"

Merry replied Nov 11, 2014 to Plaquenil

7 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Nave

"I wear my vacuum wig all night when I have my boyfriend staying or when I am staying…"

Merry replied Sep 5, 2014 to Sex in a Freedom Wig

16 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"I am so happy for you Cheri! I hope that you can continue on your treatment. I had m…"

Merry replied Feb 1, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"I have had problems with my fingernails for a couple years and AU for three years. T…"

Merry replied Dec 26, 2013 to Fingernails

17 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by Return_life

" I got all my hair back two times with cyclosporin only. I have AU, but this treatme…"

Merry replied Dec 6, 2013 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service