Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (1248) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Just wanted to add a little something here. The stubble that I believe you are t…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 17, 2008 to Maybe a stupid question....:

13 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Susan

"Hi Megan I've answered you on your blog about Freedom. I can relate to the anxiety…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 17, 2008 to 5 year old daughter with alopecia areata

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

"Hi Alexandra I sort of agree with your mum but I also think that it's ok to feel ba…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 17, 2008 to To tell or not to tell...

17 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Nycolette

"Hi I can imagine how you are feeling. This is such a difficult thing to deal with a…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 17, 2008 to 5 year old daughter with alopecia areata

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

"Hi Bogie That is fantastic advise and I'm sure it will help. My daughter lost her…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 16, 2008 to parent needing some advice on her child w/ alopecia

4 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Kayla DeMarini

"Hi I meet and deal on a daily basis with many people who have alopecia. There are m…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 15, 2008 to How can I help my sister with alopecia?

6 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"Hi This is so interesting. My daughter has seriously low iron levels and the iron p…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 14, 2008 to Vitamins B's

12 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Craig Coulton

"Hi When my daughter was first diagnosed I took her to a lady that practised homeopa…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 10, 2008 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"Hi I am a realist in many ways so religion is something that I don't particular rel…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 10, 2008 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"Hi Alexandra Your right you have had your hair for a long time and now that it isn'…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 9, 2008 to Rapid hairloss

4 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Caroline

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service