Joshua's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your reply and glad that Andrew is feeling much better now. Generally…"

Joshua replied Sep 3, 2009 to Son with alopecia

6 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Joshua

"Hello Melanie, Welcome to Alopecia World. I'm sorry that this has come in the expen…"

Joshua replied Sep 3, 2009 to Very Sad

12 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Melissa Francis

"Hi Alison, Thanks for your post. I wanted to reply in length but I only have 10 min…"

Joshua replied Sep 2, 2009 to Son with alopecia

6 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Joshua

"Hi John, I always believe in treating the "underlying cause" to your sleeping troub…"

Joshua replied Aug 31, 2009 to Melatonin while you have AA?

8 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Joshua

"The word "sick" implies two possibities: Infectious AND non-infectious. Alopecia are…"

Joshua replied Aug 26, 2009 to Do alopecians get sick more often?

38 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by BlenderLover

"No problem Sarah, I'm far from 100% acceptance of my alopecia. Trust me, I'm sure t…"

Joshua replied Aug 23, 2009 to How does everyone stay so proud?

21 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"Hi Sarah, The possible answer for your question (How do you stay so proud?) is foun…"

Joshua replied Aug 23, 2009 to How does everyone stay so proud?

21 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"I have no problem of dryness on my scalp because i have pretty oil skin, especially…"

Joshua replied Aug 3, 2009 to How do I wash my bald head?

15 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Aimee

"Hi Susan, I've read through all the wonderful posts and replies for this disussion.…"

Joshua replied Jul 31, 2009 to Won't go to school

30 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Susan - Jon's Mum

"Its a very difficult situation but I'm totally against if you decided to shave anoth…"

Joshua replied Jul 26, 2009 to eyebrows

8 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Danielle Royce

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service