Joshua's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Stefan, Your post seems to raise some subject similar subject of interests as to…"

Joshua replied May 17, 2009 to Trouble with girls

4 May 18, 2009
Reply by stefan williams

"Hi Khalil, I'm very sorry that yet another person has to go through this somewhat p…"

Joshua replied May 17, 2009 to can you relate and help?

4 May 17, 2009
Reply by Anastasia

"Hi Henrik, I have experience the same problems ever since I started shaving my rema…"

Joshua replied May 12, 2009 to Getting scars from shaving

2 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Hi Nick, I personally had full regrowth after being alopecia totalis for about two…"

Joshua replied May 1, 2009 to Advice? regrowing hair.

7 May 3, 2009
Reply by Melody

"Hello everyone, I am suprised that it took me this long to join in this discussion.…"

Joshua replied Apr 27, 2009 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"So far, I dont think anyone has beaten Dotty in terms of the numbers of tattoos she…"

Joshua replied Apr 22, 2009 to should i get a tattoo on my head?

10 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Joshua

"Hi Christie, This is a good discussion. In general, I would say by doing something…"

Joshua replied Mar 25, 2009 to Need some ideas!!

10 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Rahela

"Hi Char, The receptionist has acted in a most unprofessional way. She should be giv…"

Joshua replied Mar 18, 2009 to Mad at the doctors

7 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Its been nearly a week since I posted this discussion. Thank you for those who has p…"

Joshua replied Mar 14, 2009 to Alopecian couples / Alopecians dating each other...?

8 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

"thanks"

Joshua replied Mar 14, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service