Norm's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Subtle differences in meaning can be very important. Cindie, as someone in the legal…"

Norm replied Jul 6, 2012 to It is not just hair because other people won't let me forget I am bald

17 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by asdf234

"Hiya Christine.... I think I know where you went wrong - you got out of sync when it…"

Norm replied Jul 6, 2012 to Difficult moment

16 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by buddhaz

"John, I know you're an atheist, but if anything serious happens to you within the ne…"

Norm replied Jul 2, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"I guess anyone looking to do that would be automatically redirected to "DownInTheDum…"

Norm replied Jul 2, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Hi LB.... is that a quote from "The Book Of Stuff Everybody Already Knows, But We Th…"

Norm replied Jul 1, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Almost 60?? Hah! Merely a child yet.... like me :) Maybe it's a good job you've no h…"

Norm replied Jun 29, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Careful, Cindie.... you're in danger of volunteering yourself into a job there... :)"

Norm replied Jun 29, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Hey Elaine - don't get mad. Y'see, this is a living, breathing demonstration of one…"

Norm replied Jun 19, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Hiya Chris - well, I've been shaving my head on and off since 1975 (you could only s…"

Norm replied May 20, 2012 to Head shaving

8 May 21, 2012
Reply by Paul

"I think I know where this line comes from, and I'm not sure it was meant to be taken…"

Norm replied Jan 16, 2012 to Wig are for the weak! Humbug...

29 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Vesselsong

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service