BMG's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Elaine - do you find that swiss lace to be very delicate? I am afraid of it fraying.…"

BMG replied Nov 1, 2012 to Ponytails!

23 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Elaine

"I am so glad to hear that? What type of hair did you get? I am looking for the strai…"

BMG replied Oct 31, 2012 to Ready to order a custom wig? Need some help!

30 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"what are your thoughts on the thin skin perimeter? I am deciding between that and th…"

BMG replied Oct 31, 2012 to Ready to order a custom wig? Need some help!

30 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"what glue do you use? It is messy? I use double sided tape, but I am ordering my fir…"

BMG replied Oct 30, 2012 to Ponytails!

23 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Elaine

"you can email it to me. I think if you send a friend request I can send you an email."

BMG replied Oct 27, 2012 to Ready to order a custom wig? Need some help!

30 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"where did you purchase your lace wig? Is it custom?"

BMG replied Oct 27, 2012 to Ponytails!

23 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Elaine

"Natalie I have lots of makeup questions for you. My eyebrows are gone and I feel the…"

BMG replied Sep 20, 2012 to Tips needed for getting used to wearing my new wig

18 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Do you have a Jon Renau HH wig? I am so disappointed with mine. Along with the lace…"

BMG replied Sep 20, 2012 to Lace front wig is starting to irritate me

4 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by lu

"DO you like your Jon Renau HH wig? I really am disappointed in the quality and textu…"

BMG replied Sep 20, 2012 to Need wig but still have some hair...help?

35 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by dcwalsh

"I just tried this treatment after looking up some solutions for my dry, brand new HH…"

BMG replied Aug 28, 2012 to Coconut oil to condition wigs

26 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service