LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"Very nice work!!! : )"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Nov 2, 2011 to Eyebrow tats vs. glue on eyebrows . . .

8 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Nia

"thanks for the reply - I am going to ask my OB/GYN doc to do a full hormone panel on…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 29, 2011 to Have you tried ayurveda for your alopecia and perhaps Vitiligo?

9 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by shrutii

"Very interesting. Did your acupuncturist treat specifically for the hair loss. I hav…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 28, 2011 to Have you tried ayurveda for your alopecia and perhaps Vitiligo?

9 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by shrutii

"Robb I doubt many can cook as well as you !!!! : )"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 20, 2011 to So why are there no men who 'prefer thinning hair'?

42 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Kycie

"Do not waste the time you have been given on earth to enjoy - because at any time yo…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 10, 2011 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

"I went on their site but can't find anything about 'their trials' ones that you pay…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 6, 2011 to Global Alopecia Mission group

7 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Alopecia World

"I agree that the person should be told why too. And I would also take it personally."

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 4, 2011 to What is the point of posting if you can't get anyone to answer?

15 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Dom

"I do know if you post to someone else's blog or post - that person can remove your r…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 3, 2011 to What is the point of posting if you can't get anyone to answer?

15 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Dom

"Supposedly chronic TE can lead to loss of hair other than on your head - I have CTE…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 1, 2011 to Please help!! So many questions that need answers. Anyone with same problems with any answers?????

5 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

"I agree I would ask for a biopsy. Also my derm says that only the 5% Minoxidil reall…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 28, 2011 to I'm so angry and frustrated inside

13 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Camryn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service