LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"I too have heard some say they are really good and some say the hair is a tangled me…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 20, 2012 to Yaffa wigs ?

6 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by cathy clark

"While I respect that the founders of this site have the right to run this site the w…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 18, 2012 to Is it just me?

18 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Nail meet Head"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 15, 2012 to Is it just me?

18 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Pat, you are not alone. I know of several women who were taken advantage of in this…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 15, 2012 to Is it just me?

18 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Pat

"I think based on what you wrote - the hair loss was already happening before the imp…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 14, 2012 to So I had a Titanium Implant on 6/1/12 and now...

21 Jun 20, 2019
Reply by ansaf

"If you had anesthesia of any kind it can cause TE - your hair falls out but is suppo…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 13, 2012 to So I had a Titanium Implant on 6/1/12 and now...

21 Jun 20, 2019
Reply by ansaf

"I usually get it from ebay too as I find it is so much less expensive but at times o…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 11, 2012 to Favourite hair care products

11 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Stella

"Right - I use it as my wig maker said that is all she recommends to use on the units…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 11, 2012 to Favourite hair care products

11 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Stella

"When I purchased my custom wig the wig maker advised me to only use Wen cleansing co…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 9, 2012 to Maintaining human hair wigs

7 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I am considering him for my next wig. Everything I have read about him in review gro…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 27, 2012 to Matt Yeandle wigs?

28 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service