MaddiiBoo's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't sell yourself short! You're a beautiful girl wig no wig. If you are confident…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 3, 2013 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

"Hair while out while we were already engaged. But he loves it. So yay!"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 3, 2013 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

"I'm experiencing the same thing. Nails are going back to normal and I have white hai…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 1, 2013 to Nails

2 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Starshine

"Everyone is going to get sick of me ranting about castor oil but it works!! I have o…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 1, 2013 to Regrowth successes?

3 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"I'm in Islamabad. I'm gonna look into it when I get back home (just here preparing f…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 31, 2013 to Hope

12 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"I am not sure to be honest, but I love food so I am not sure how much I'd be willing…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 31, 2013 to Controlling AU?

6 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Karen Smith

"Thanks! I can't wait to come back. I started wearing hijab when my hair started fall…"

12 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"after doing some research i realized that he used a diet plan and some sort of suppl…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 31, 2013 to Controlling AU?

6 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Karen Smith

"I'm Pakistani too and because of everything you just said I have not told a single s…"

12 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"According to my derm, it comes back white then falls out and grows as normal pigment…"

MaddiiBoo replied Mar 31, 2013 to Hello all hair is growing back

9 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jane Lucinda

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service