Gail's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"With all due respect, your husband isn't the one losing his hair. Look at all the wi…"

Gail replied Oct 14, 2010 to My husband doesn't think I should be looking at wigs :(

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

"I refer to it as an "autoimmune disorder.""

Gail replied Sep 11, 2010 to Peoples reactions when you tell them about your AA

10 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Scott

"I use a wig cap to prevent slippage and also make wearing the wig a little more comf…"

Gail replied Sep 8, 2010 to Do you need a wig cap if you are bald?

15 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Hey Aaron, BTW, I think you would look pretty cool with your head shaved anyway! Wha…"

Gail replied Sep 8, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"There is no cure, Aaron. There are various treatments that work with some people, bu…"

Gail replied Sep 8, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"My initial response with DCP was very good. I had thick, "normal hair" regrowth in t…"

Gail replied Sep 7, 2010 to DCP treatment - Yah or nah?

24 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by emily5

"I actually wash mine every couple of weeks, because it NEEDS it. It starts to look g…"

Gail replied Aug 30, 2010 to Should I wash my synthetic wig?

7 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Leslie Mader

"Wikipedia's "Fraud" : intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage anot…"

Gail replied Aug 15, 2010 to Winter fashion help

16 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

"Very sweet, RJ. Cheryl is a lucky woman...."

Gail replied Aug 12, 2010 to I confess: I like it when men like what they see!

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"I will be facing this challenge soon. I have been wearing the same style/color wig s…"

Gail replied Aug 2, 2010 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service