Michelle's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I can totally relate to your story. I too had alopecia when I was in highschool. A c…"

Michelle replied Jun 11, 2012 to It's not the end of the world...But it sure feels like it

19 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Allison

"My husband like to call me his oversized newborn baby. Really??? Lol"

Michelle replied Apr 8, 2012 to What names or endearments do you like?

4 May 19, 2012
Reply by Sarah Gordon

"I ordered one quite awhile back. It took a couple months but I got exactly the one I…"

Michelle replied Mar 27, 2012 to good wishes scarves website

6 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Kristine

"Mine was always very long, thick and curly. I would often get compliments from my ha…"

Michelle replied Mar 27, 2012 to Just curious: Did you always have really thin hair or did you used to have thick luscious hair that left?

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

"When I started losing my hair it itched like CRAZY!!! Mainly at night, it would wake…"

Michelle replied Mar 7, 2012 to Itchyness

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Michelle

"I'm a bit of a Jesus freak. Woooooooo hooooooooooooo!"

Michelle replied Mar 7, 2012 to Alopecia & spirituality?

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by sks

"Hi Rick, I hope I don't offend you but I think men with AU look better without the e…"

Michelle replied Mar 7, 2012 to Male eyebrow tattoos

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Michelle

"I always feel the need to tell people that I'm wearing a wig when I get compliments.…"

Michelle replied Mar 2, 2012 to Hair compliments from others on my secret wig!

16 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Natalia

"I am so going to try this!!!"

Michelle replied Mar 2, 2012 to Coconut oil to condition wigs

26 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Unfortunately wigs whether human hair or not do not last long. Unless you have purch…"

Michelle replied Feb 12, 2012 to Straw like Tangled full Human Hair Wig ------- HELP

22 May 10, 2019
Reply by TheHairConnoisseur

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service