Tamara's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I have tried that along with a whole bunch of other diets my gastro. doctor wanted m…"

Tamara replied Nov 7, 2011 to Is intestinal bacteria also the cause for alopecia?

18 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sinead

"Yeah I've been through that lovely test 4 times now and I'm not even 30 yet!"

Tamara replied Nov 4, 2011 to Is intestinal bacteria also the cause for alopecia?

18 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sinead

"AA First lost a HUGE spot on the top of my head when I was about 15 or 16, then 11…"

Tamara replied Nov 3, 2011 to Tell us YOUR hair fall experience

17 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by ShoCorona

"I have Crohn's disease along with my Alopecia. Most people with Alopecia seem to hav…"

Tamara replied Nov 3, 2011 to Is intestinal bacteria also the cause for alopecia?

18 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sinead

"I met my boyfriend over 3 years ago when I had hair half way down my back. We were f…"

Tamara replied Oct 12, 2011 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

"I met my boyfriend with a bald head and I never once wore a wig. He loves me for me,…"

Tamara replied Oct 11, 2011 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

"Congratulations on your shave, I did mine myself about a year ago now, BEST thing I…"

Tamara replied Aug 18, 2011 to FREE AT LAST!

17 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Angie

"I cut my brown patchy hair to about 2mm and bleach it blonde so the spots aren't as…"

Tamara replied May 2, 2011 to Could the hair colour be a trigger for alopecia?

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"You are welcome. Since mine is thought to be hyperthyroidism, I have more energy tha…"

Tamara replied Mar 31, 2011 to Hypothyroidism and Hair

23 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Angie

"The doctors actually think I have Hyperthyroidism (Graves Disease). A lot of women o…"

Tamara replied Mar 30, 2011 to Hypothyroidism and Hair

23 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Angie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service