Alina's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I would highly recommend the cortisone shots. I didn't treat mine at first, and the…"

Alina replied Sep 18, 2013 to Should I get my AA treated?

4 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by guy_bald

"I have been taking biotin regularly since I found my first patch last year. I have e…"

Alina replied Aug 20, 2013 to Taking a lot of biotin

8 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Kyleigh

"Unfortunately, there is no way to know. I had alopecia as a child, and the hair grew…"

Alina replied Dec 24, 2012 to How long did take for you to grow back

1 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Alina

"I had a similar problem, however, I had my IUD removed in August, and I am still los…"

Alina replied Dec 22, 2012 to Mirena and hair loss

1 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Alina

"I am really interested in this! I gave up my vegetarianism when I found out about my…"

Alina replied Dec 20, 2012 to Diet, supplements and probiotics for AA

17 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Dani

"Yes! I go to NW Dermatology in Nob Hill Area. They are fantastic. If you decide to g…"

Alina replied Dec 18, 2012 to Question about cortisone shots

6 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Katelyn

"Have you thought about a different dermatologist? The first one I went to didin't re…"

Alina replied Dec 17, 2012 to Question about cortisone shots

6 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Katelyn

"I understand this is incredibly difficult to go through. I still have emotional brea…"

Alina replied Dec 6, 2012 to Shedding

15 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by DM

"I died my hair with henna, there are different shades as well and it turned out wond…"

Alina replied Nov 30, 2012 to Can I dye my hair since my hair has grown back?

6 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service