Cheryl, Co-founder's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Wearing a scarf is probably the best idea for the running or going to the gym. You c…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Feb 20, 2013 to Just diagnosed and scared about the wedding day

18 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Rosanna

"Sounds like it went really well. Congratulation on being able to have the hard conve…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Nov 8, 2012 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hi Allison, I am interested in knowing how everything turns out. I understand the fe…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Nov 5, 2012 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hi Sarah mom, I was 26 when I lost my hair, but I can tell you that my mother's supp…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Oct 5, 2012 to Shaved my daughter's head tonight

26 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Abooie

"Hi Courtney, He is so handsome! I wanted to let you know that you can contact Jeff f…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jul 9, 2012 to Where are all the kids with alopecia?

9 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Sarah

"Actually, there is a great conversation "The Beautiful, Bald, and Breath Taking Surv…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Apr 5, 2012 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

"Amen Emily ;) When I met rj, I also was bald. He didn't even realize it was a condit…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Apr 5, 2012 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

"Kayleigh, This does not excuse the comment from the woman at Victoria Secrets. But a…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 24, 2012 to My new hair seems to be an issue with girls

53 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"Wow, your eyes pop with that wig! If you love it, then enjoy it. I can totally under…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 22, 2012 to My new hair seems to be an issue with girls

53 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"Jess, it seems to me like he is immature and may not be a strong enough man to deal…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jan 26, 2012 to Need advice

13 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Ktownnana

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service