femmemuscle's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"yep, i'm encountering another setback.  Right now, i'm sitting in my bedroom, lookin…"

femmemuscle replied Mar 3, 2014 to How to deal with setbacks when dealing with AA?

20 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Marsha Lampert MBA MS

"whenever someone compliments me, i too, get a kind of shocked feeling.. then remind…"

femmemuscle replied Feb 13, 2014 to How do you react or what do you say when someone compliments you on your hair ?

15 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Nicky

"internally 3x a day "Hair Omega 3 in one DHT blocker".. the results aren't "dramatic…"

femmemuscle replied Feb 9, 2014 to New Herbal Treatment that has worked here in Australia!!!

18 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Franklin

"okay, breaking it down... these are the ingredients: Fallopia multiflora (Phytofol®…"

femmemuscle replied Feb 9, 2014 to New Herbal Treatment that has worked here in Australia!!!

18 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Franklin

"i concur, Rose Marie, and these pills aren't cheap.  $75.00 a bottle?  I tried buyin…"

femmemuscle replied Feb 7, 2014 to New Herbal Treatment that has worked here in Australia!!!

18 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Franklin

"hey thanks for making this thread. i'll be chiming in with my rants as well. Every n…"

femmemuscle replied Feb 6, 2014 to Thread: Share your rants here

6 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Sunflower25

"Go with the wig. Trust me on this one.  I did the glue in extensions,  great lengths…"

femmemuscle replied Feb 6, 2014 to Has anyone with fine thin hair tried hair extensions?

11 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Tonimosshair

"thanks to having social anxiety, i am only around people when i am at work, or if i…"

femmemuscle replied Jan 12, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"I told my SO the 3rd day after we started dating.  I knew he was the one for me, and…"

femmemuscle replied Jan 11, 2014 to Dating: Do you keep wig on or off?!

10 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Return_life

"it usually takes 6 weeks or longer.  There have been times i've gone to some hair sk…"

femmemuscle replied Jan 10, 2014 to Natural remedies?

39 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Jane

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service