chris_s's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"medicare and drugs in canada are cheaper, but not free. A lot of people have private…"

chris_s replied Mar 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This astounds me also. I think a lot of people are benefiting from the copay card or…"

chris_s replied Mar 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"congrats on finding a side effect-free solution! looks great"

chris_s replied Mar 8, 2016 to SMP treatment

47 Jun 14, 2022
Reply by Toxicmosquitoaf

"great progress for 3 months! "

chris_s replied Mar 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"my guess is that the official instructions from the place he bought it from are some…"

chris_s replied Mar 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It would be great if you started a thread specific to baricitinib and your use of it…"

chris_s replied Mar 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"you need to be more confident, stupid! easier said than done for any person. And th…"

chris_s replied Mar 2, 2016 to Alopecia....

22 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Jake

"xeljanz is a relatively new drug, the manufacturer is probably still trying to recou…"

chris_s replied Mar 1, 2016 to Xeljanz long-term cost?

4 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by chris_s

"I think most people are hoping that once the trials are finished and the drug is app…"

chris_s replied Mar 1, 2016 to Xeljanz long-term cost?

4 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by chris_s

"don't forget that it is "supposed to" according to the people marketing them. cure c…"

chris_s replied Feb 27, 2016 to Rosemary oil?

11 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by chris_s

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service