janetparsons's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"i am from newfounland, have au for 44 years, i am now 64  years, it MADDENS ME! I TR…"

janetparsons replied Jul 15, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"hi i am Janet, 63 yesrs old,i have au sin ce i was 19 years old, lost all my Beautif…"

janetparsons replied Jun 1, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"i am 62years old, I have  AU since I was 20 years old about 12 yearsago I went deaf…"

janetparsons replied Jul 7, 2016 to Hearing loss and AA (or AAP)

48 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Cathy

"hi scott,                     my name is janet parsons, I live in newfoundland, cana…"

janetparsons replied Aug 22, 2015 to Looking for a special girl!

3 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by youarebeautiful

"I didn,t see the show, just saw the video, WHAT A GUTSY LADY AND SO TALENTED, GOD BL…"

janetparsons replied Jun 6, 2014 to Did anyone see the alopecian on So You Think You Can Dance?

15 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Fuzzless

"I would love to be your friend from newfounoh my how true is this, I hate that!!! I…"

janetparsons replied Nov 22, 2013 to Coming out to friends and others

47 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Olga aka Gypsy

"i definitely feel your pain, iam 59 years old ,i hane had alopecia for 40 years now,…"

janetparsons replied Sep 18, 2013 to You are my support system. Does anyone find the experience traumatic? And one more question...

51 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Ariesa

"i met my wonderful boyfriend almost 3 years ago, and he reassures me all the time ,…"

janetparsons replied Oct 12, 2011 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service