Jennifer Krahn's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Aimee, I did have Lasik about three months before my alopecia started. I LOVE th…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Dec 1, 2012 to Anyone had LASIK?

11 Dec 1, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"Hi V. Lee, I actually think I am heading that way in January. I have clients buildin…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Dec 1, 2012 to Expert wig stylist in the Ottawa or Toronto area?

3 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

"Hi V.Lee, I have a list of stylists who help my clients get their Freedom Wig cut an…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Nov 30, 2012 to Expert wig stylist in the Ottawa or Toronto area?

3 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Krahn

"Hi Andrea,It is going on from 12-2pm. Very casual and I just found out that Continen…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Nov 13, 2012 to Wigs and hair pieces

7 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Flygirl

"Hi Andrea,I am the Eastern Representative for Freedom Wigs here in Canada. I know in…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Nov 12, 2012 to Wigs and hair pieces

7 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Flygirl

"Those are two of the Freedom Reps that both have alopecia. The one on the left is Le…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Nov 2, 2012 to Ponytails!

23 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Elaine

"They are called "Morrocan Oil" and it is the brand with the blue labels and orange M…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Sep 29, 2012 to Wig washing?

12 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by AnGeL

"Hi Christine,The moroccon oil is not oily or heavy at all. In fact, it is the first…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Sep 29, 2012 to Wig washing?

12 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by AnGeL

"Hi Christine,I don't know if you have european or remy hair but I recommend to clien…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Sep 27, 2012 to Wig washing?

12 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by AnGeL

"I have a local shop here that I visit and she carries them but you can also get them…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Sep 17, 2012 to What do you wear on your head at home vs in public?

22 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by claudiaclaude

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service