Tovah's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Rain is not my friend."

Tovah replied Sep 6, 2015 to What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

36 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Sakschi, thank you so much for the friendship. I just read, again, your page on what…"

Tovah replied Aug 1, 2015 to Coping up in the best possible way

8 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by sakschi

"I can 'prettty much' deal with it now; however, I can't say I didn't have frustratio…"

Tovah replied Jul 8, 2015 to Coping up in the best possible way

8 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by sakschi

"Hi Pippinsgirl: If you're going for a new wig, it's always better to be able to see…"

Tovah replied Jul 8, 2015 to How to buy wigs?

7 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Tovah

"Hi Kat: This is just my opinion. As far as foundation goes, I've learned to not let…"

Tovah replied Jul 7, 2015 to Makeup

2 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Tovah

"Hi Sakschi: Consider that guy breaking up with you a blessing in disguise. Honestly,…"

Tovah replied Jul 7, 2015 to Coping up in the best possible way

8 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by sakschi

"Oh my gosh. You're so right., I've studied those tutorials and it just doesn't trans…"

Tovah replied Jul 7, 2015 to I HATE my bald eyes!

6 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Merry

"Hi Mary: I've had thin (very thin) hair since I was about 14 years old. I believe it…"

Tovah replied Jun 28, 2015 to Have always had thin fine hair...never used coverage...contemplating...

2 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by marypaulinem

"I really love this answer. I also think that you're probably married to a pretty goo…"

Tovah replied May 5, 2015 to How do I ever feel sexy again?

37 May 17, 2015
Reply by marybeth

"I don't think anyone on this board would think that what you're feeling is wrong.  I…"

Tovah replied Jul 5, 2014 to Words of encouragement needed

31 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Jaeden's Momma

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service