"Lol"

Elizabeth replied Aug 2, 2011 to Granddaughter's reaction

42 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy King

"Awesome Pattie, you are setting a great example for everyone."

42 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy King

"Hi Nancy, did you mention how old she is? If i were you i would try to stay as posit…"

42 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy King

":) jt I think u hit the nail on the "head" thank u for sharing"

Elizabeth replied Jan 8, 2011 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"FYI I grew about 80% of my hair back and my head was slicker than a glass table top.…"

Elizabeth replied Nov 15, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"You're a fighter...as soon as you accept that this is happening the sooner you can f…"

Elizabeth replied Nov 15, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"lol...Jeffrey that's funny...thanks for sharing :)"

Elizabeth replied Sep 9, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"Well said Carol...wish your mother experienced unconditional love and could of showe…"

Elizabeth replied Sep 9, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"hI aARON Wish you weren't in this position....Does she show any interest in learnin…"

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service