Carol's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an interesting topic but enlightening! I never realized I had a problem unti…"

Carol replied May 5, 2008 to Runny Nose Moment

6 May 5, 2008
Reply by Carol

"This weekend my husband and I took turns shaving each others heads. Other than traum…"

Carol replied May 5, 2008 to What men think of alopecian women

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

"For me to overcome that feeling I first had to feel comfortable in my own shoes. It…"

Carol replied Apr 16, 2008 to Bald

27 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Emma

"I realize this topic has been kinda silent for awhile but I just happened upon it no…"

Carol replied Apr 14, 2008 to Are CEO's clueless about baldness?

3 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Carol

"For some reason this all reminds me of this documentary I watched on TV once. There…"

Carol replied Apr 14, 2008 to A new word for us!

25 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"I've actually been AU for so long I've adapted to being sleek and I really enjoy it…"

Carol replied Apr 13, 2008 to Who has had the longest AU period with little to no regrowth?

13 May 12, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"The conference is impossible for me to attend but going back to the issue of groups…"

Carol replied Apr 13, 2008 to so are their any conventions or groups where people meet?

34 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Laura M

"This is a wonderful idea and there are so many ways to implement it!"

Carol replied Apr 10, 2008 to Documentary

9 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I just know if it were MY child I would speak to the class or find someone who's goo…"

Carol replied Apr 8, 2008 to Easing the teasing: How to help children

10 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Trina

"If there's still room, I'd like in too!!!! I've had alopecia for 30 years (all my li…"

Carol replied Apr 7, 2008 to Book on Alopecia - Need your Help

46 May 29, 2008
Reply by Julia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service