Julie Koch's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had every nutrient test and vitamin test done. All my levels are good and I h…"

Julie Koch replied Nov 25, 2012 to Diet, supplements and probiotics for AA

17 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Dani

"Hey Karma! They tested for everything under the sun. I went to over 11 doctors and s…"

Julie Koch replied Apr 3, 2012 to Just curious: Did you always have really thin hair or did you used to have thick luscious hair that left?

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

"I always had VERY thick, long and healthy hair. My hair was so thick it was hard to…"

Julie Koch replied Apr 3, 2012 to Just curious: Did you always have really thin hair or did you used to have thick luscious hair that left?

28 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by karma

"People are IGNORANT....you are BEAUTIFUL....and they are JEALOUS!!! Keep smiling!"

Julie Koch replied Mar 26, 2012 to My new hair seems to be an issue with girls

53 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"I hope you get the answers you need Daniel! I know how frustrating this can be for u…"

Julie Koch replied Dec 31, 2011 to Telogen effluvium

13 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Julie Koch

"Hey Daniel! I saw your post on TE and had to reply as well. I woke up one day with s…"

Julie Koch replied Dec 29, 2011 to Telogen effluvium

13 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Julie Koch

"You just brought tears of joy to my heart. Literally, I am crying. I have been think…"

Julie Koch replied Dec 18, 2011 to Relationship worries

30 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"Aww Norm. I haven't been on here since August. I checked myself into a psych unit fo…"

30 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"You're too funny Norm! You make me smile and laugh and that is the best medicine for…"

30 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"I can relate. My boyfriend left me the day I told him I was losing hair. Some men ju…"

Julie Koch replied Dec 17, 2011 to Relationship worries

30 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service