Stacey's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried it unsuccessfully at the stage when I had lost about 40% of head hair, body…"

Stacey replied Jan 10, 2012 to Treatments-DCP

15 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by luke cunningham

"Hi Dave, ditto the comments that 'pitting' is characteristic of alopecia. Have had l…"

Stacey replied Apr 28, 2011 to Horizontal lines and dents in my fingernails

10 May 20, 2013
Reply by Dave

"Michelle, You are in for a path unique to you, and that is probably the only certai…"

Stacey replied Apr 28, 2011 to Pregnancy with alopecia - Does it get worse or better?

10 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Harsh Kumar

"Start somewhere not so confronting - no school friends present, and maybe a really c…"

Stacey replied Apr 21, 2011 to A little...okay a lot terrified but ready?

9 May 24, 2011
Reply by Clifford

"My advice is to let it go. They will grow back if/when they want to; or not. I think…"

Stacey replied Apr 20, 2011 to Need help...asap

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stacey

"Tracey, There will be good days and bad days. Have a selection of hats, scarves, b…"

Stacey replied Apr 19, 2011 to Ahhhh F**k it!

12 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"I can see that it has been a while since you posted this comment, however I have rea…"

Stacey replied Dec 21, 2010 to Alopecia caused by mercury poisoning from vaccines and amalgam fillings

10 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Jophan

"I decided to wear a wig to cover up all the bare patches, in the hope that it would…"

Stacey replied Apr 26, 2009 to When is it time to shave it all off.

4 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Erin

"Thanks kastababy for your experience with this drug. I suspected it may only be eff…"

Stacey replied Dec 12, 2008 to Have you found spironolactone to be beneficial for non-androgenic alopecia?

3 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"Hi, I am new here too. I have been wearing a wig for 2 months now. Most assumed it w…"

Stacey replied Jul 22, 2008 to Hello! I am new here....

8 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Stacey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service