Brent Cairns's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Feel I need to post again once again kink I just wanted to say a big thank you for a…"

Brent Cairns replied Sep 4, 2018 to When it is time to SHAVE.....Peace!

9 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Brent Cairns

"Oh thank you kimk So wonderful of you to respond! So glad to hear you have a great…"

Brent Cairns replied Sep 4, 2018 to When it is time to SHAVE.....Peace!

9 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Brent Cairns

"I would leave him because he does not hold his mouth to account. messing with fire…"

Brent Cairns replied Sep 1, 2018 to Husband makes fun of my Alopecia

9 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Tatiana

"Hi Sugar Wow! Seems like you have such an amazing story and so happy you have not ta…"

Brent Cairns replied Sep 1, 2018 to My story

9 Sep 1, 2018
Reply by Brent Cairns

"How you going kitkat? I'm Brent, happily married to a loving and supportive wife. As…"

Brent Cairns replied Sep 1, 2018 to Dating & scar insecurities

5 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by kitkat

"Thanks so much for sharing all of your comments Carla! I have a market research que…"

Brent Cairns replied Aug 29, 2018 to Quality Wig with Whitening

7 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by StarShemaya

"Hi Katie and thank you for sharing this- I hope you find the strength to do what you…"

Brent Cairns replied Aug 29, 2018 to Dating with Alopecia

4 Mar 2, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"Looks so good- well done Could you please (if you had a sec) answer some questions…"

Brent Cairns replied Aug 29, 2018 to When it is time to SHAVE.....Peace!

9 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Brent Cairns

"Thank you for being so brave to post your story Carl. I am a student from New Zeala…"

Brent Cairns replied Aug 29, 2018 to My Story

14 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by Carl Merz

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service