ASRN's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"I just joined too and we are the same age. I feel like a web stalker because I am so…"

ASRN replied Sep 1, 2012 to First post

6 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by ASRN

"I'm so sorry - this is a very sucky situation to be in. In your profile picture you…"

ASRN replied Sep 1, 2012 to Does this sound crazy?

9 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by ASRN

"With my long wig I actually took it in weekly to be washed and straightened because…"

ASRN replied Sep 1, 2012 to Traveling with my wig

15 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by PriciBlue

"exactly what I would say only said better! :)"

ASRN replied Sep 1, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Ha - wow - thanks :) The fact that she also thinks I should sell it made me suspicio…"

ASRN replied Sep 1, 2012 to 3 questions about AU

24 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Krystalsavon

"She tells me it's only like $40/mo BUT can't seem to give me a good explanation for…"

ASRN replied Sep 1, 2012 to 3 questions about AU

24 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Krystalsavon

"I am a nurse and I tried to do the long wig and pull it back and it didn't work very…"

ASRN replied Aug 31, 2012 to Health care

8 Aug 16, 2021
Reply by Susu

"I recently took my long wig on a cruise. I wore a scarf on the plane (and was slight…"

ASRN replied Aug 31, 2012 to Traveling with my wig

15 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by PriciBlue

"Do you still have some hair? I know when mine became very thin I shave what was left…"

ASRN replied Aug 31, 2012 to Does this sound crazy?

9 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by ASRN

"That is a good question - I am not one of those - I have RA. BUT my dad has alopecia…"

ASRN replied Aug 31, 2012 to Am I the only one?

13 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Casey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service