Melissa's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Trick, how did it go? I was hoping it would be okay...are you okay?"

Melissa replied Jul 28, 2012 to Just diagnosed, spreading quickly and terrified of losing the girlfriend

15 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Holly

"I must say, that when I saw your response to my post (and your photo), my first inst…"

Melissa replied Aug 2, 2011 to My first bald pic

38 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"Thank you for sharing! You sound like you both found something very special in one a…"

Melissa replied Aug 12, 2010 to I confess: I like it when men like what they see!

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"So, it's been a while and I thought I would re-read these responses (having forgot t…"

Melissa replied Jun 6, 2010 to How's your memory?

31 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Anna from Yorkshire

"Hi Angela. I'm just finding your post now...months after. I saw a doc at Sunnybrook…"

Melissa replied Mar 19, 2010 to Sunnybrook Clinic for Alopecia

17 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Hi Donna. Since being off of oral contraceptives I've had more success in growing ha…"

Melissa replied Mar 19, 2010 to One for the Ladies

2 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Donna Wingate

"Hahah! Funny stuff, Diana. Pluck up the courage and go for it! It's not like a conve…"

Melissa replied Feb 10, 2010 to How's your memory?

31 Apr 12, 2011

"Thanks for your post Marjorie! I thought I might have been the only one. :)"

Melissa replied Feb 3, 2010 to How's your memory?

31 Apr 12, 2011

"Yes, we do move forward (because we have no choice) but I agree...it doesn't mean it…"

Melissa replied Jan 19, 2010 to Depressed

8 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Erin

"Hi Lisa. In what way do you feel that AA has affected your social life? For example,…"

Melissa replied Jan 18, 2010 to Depressed

8 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Erin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service