tomfor's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Cannabis has been used medicinally for a very long time. It has so many health benef…"

tomfor replied Nov 17, 2021 to Has anyone tried cannabis infused coconut oil?

5 Nov 17, 2021
Reply by tomfor

"I did the Yoga Burn program. The diet and exercise helped me improve my figure and l…"

tomfor replied Aug 11, 2021 to Xeljanz and weight gain?

7 Aug 11, 2021
Reply by TJ

"If you do decide to buy bitcoins, it is better to do it on a proven exchangers. I ha…"

tomfor replied May 5, 2021 to if money were no object-choice?

29 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Vladon

"Hi. Don't worry, you'll be fine. I had a similar case with a project. Things are abo…"

tomfor replied Mar 23, 2021 to New and really scared

6 Apr 27, 2021
Reply by NicoleT

"Have you thought about asking the foundation for help to get yourself a quality wig?…"

tomfor replied Mar 4, 2021 to Looking for a little help

4 Mar 19, 2021
Reply by Larsa

"You don't have to be afraid of your problem. Depression can be treated in most cases…"

tomfor replied Feb 16, 2021 to Depression

8 Sep 25, 2023
Reply by MillaMilla

"Hi. If you need help selling your house, then contact here. It's a very good proven…"

tomfor replied Feb 16, 2021 to Hello everyone...

17 Feb 16, 2021
Reply by tomfor

"I'm working on an interesting project right now. If you need help with getting a job…"

tomfor replied Jan 26, 2021 to Looking for Insight and Support

9 Jan 26, 2021
Reply by SusanM

"I think that you need to get an education in college, despite all the obstacles. I a…"

tomfor replied Nov 12, 2020 to Dealing with alopecia at college every day!!

7 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by nancyjoshua

"In order to distract myself from the problems, I recommend starting your own small p…"

tomfor replied Oct 25, 2020 to Yes, you can!

43 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by tomfor

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service