Tnabugg's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"A lot of factors come to play. Self esstem, society.. In stories women's hair has be…"

Tnabugg replied Jul 21, 2009 to i do not understand what it is bad about not having hair? can someone explain me

12 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Annette Shuford

"I totally sympathize with your situation. I haven't had anyone yell out that I'm wea…"

Tnabugg replied Apr 7, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

"Yeah, I was watching some of the behind the scenes on On demand and the people behin…"

Tnabugg replied Apr 7, 2009 to Grey Gardens on HBO...

3 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Tuesday

"I'm involved with a guy who has known me since I was 8 and he saw as my hair started…"

Tnabugg replied Apr 7, 2009 to Men Love Hair

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"Saw that someone posted some dermatologists in your area but also if you have insura…"

Tnabugg replied Apr 2, 2009 to Alone

8 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Tnabugg

"I've only slept in my wig once and that was because I was at a party and didnt want…"

Tnabugg replied Apr 2, 2009 to Wig and Lash Adhesives.

3 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Tnabugg

"It wouldn't hurt to bring it to your doctor's attention. hugs, Tina"

Tnabugg replied Mar 25, 2009 to cortisone shots

3 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Tnabugg

"I love my tattoo make-up artist. I always get compliments on the eyebrows she gave m…"

Tnabugg replied Mar 17, 2009 to Who would not use your permanent make-up artist again?

6 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Mary

"I wear wigs mostly when with friends and no one has ever said anything to me. When…"

Tnabugg replied Mar 16, 2009 to What things do you hear when out in the world?

56 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"I am reading this book called It's your hormones by Dr. Remond and he doesn't mentio…"

Tnabugg replied Mar 16, 2009 to Conceiving and alopecia universalis

23 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Hannah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service