Tuesday's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"I was thinking about this issue - the one about diet and alopecia today.  You know -…"

Tuesday replied Apr 3, 2014 to Seeing hair regrowth

53 May 26, 2018
Reply by Patrick

"This is interesting feedback.  I actually had the same experience. Always was such a…"

Tuesday replied Apr 3, 2014 to Seeing hair regrowth

53 May 26, 2018
Reply by Patrick

"Oh yes, I'm allergic to potatoes. I don't eat much animal meat. I avoid dairy.    I…"

Tuesday replied Apr 2, 2014 to Seeing hair regrowth

53 May 26, 2018
Reply by Patrick

"I am glad you saw success but I don't think it is fair to say that all alopecia is r…"

Tuesday replied Apr 2, 2014 to Seeing hair regrowth

53 May 26, 2018
Reply by Patrick

"I've read of the loss of fingernails but haven't yet experienced it. I've had alopec…"

Tuesday replied Dec 21, 2013 to Fingernails

17 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by Return_life

"Just a very belated congratulations! I Hope the pregnancy is going well!"

Tuesday replied Dec 21, 2013 to Pregnancy and AA

10 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Tuesday

"I've searched for research supporting that ridiculous pediatrician's admonishment an…"

Tuesday replied Nov 6, 2013 to Alopecia and breastfeeding

4 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"Emily, I would love to hear how you progress with this dietary change.   I have alwa…"

Tuesday replied Oct 18, 2013 to Regrowth after starting gluten free diet

22 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Brandy

"Heather, I hated my job and developing AU while confronted with stares of catty peop…"

Tuesday replied Oct 6, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"I would have been hurt too however, I guess, now that I've had AU for some time and…"

Tuesday replied Oct 2, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service