hagster's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you read the other posts about Xeljanz. If not, please do. Lots of info as to s…"

hagster replied Aug 10, 2017 to Im starting Xeljanz for alopecia areata

24 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Brock

"Laura - I understand that you are trying to be helpful, but I'm curious why you woul…"

hagster replied Aug 6, 2017 to Hello everyone...

17 Feb 16, 2021
Reply by tomfor

"I like the look of your hairpiece; very metro male and stylish for these times. You…"

hagster replied Aug 6, 2017 to Hair system too dense, wrong colour?

15 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Go to fakespot.com and check out those Amazon reviews for the products you are consi…"

hagster replied Aug 4, 2017 to Anyone Tried this Products for Alopecia?

3 Feb 15, 2022
Reply by Viffleros

"Glue or double stick tape will cling (stick) to your hair when you remove the wiglet…"

hagster replied Aug 1, 2017 to Anyone wear a clip in wiglet without hair to attach to?

8 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by TMB

"Lavonne - Have you personally purchased from that site? I question it as more than h…"

hagster replied Jul 31, 2017 to Need help with wigs for men

10 Feb 28, 2022
Reply by Alex Clark

"Single half dollar size spot at 49. Remission until 66 then 70% scalp loss and total…"

hagster replied Jul 30, 2017 to When did you develop AU? Is the highest probabilities during childhood?

28 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"If you're having suicidal thoughts, get help immediately! If necessary, start with c…"

hagster replied Jul 27, 2017 to Hey all

10 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by hagster

"When my hair started thinning years ago, I used Toppik powder as it was about the on…"

hagster replied Jul 27, 2017 to Concealing Products?

6 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by DoctorInsecure

"Hope you're seeing a good gyno to get your PCOS under control. The hirsutism can be…"

hagster replied Jul 27, 2017 to Hirsutism and Alopecia

2 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by DoctorInsecure

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service