Debs's Discussions (284)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"Jon Renau do o'solite range of synthetic wigs, open wefted and very light weight, i…"

Debs replied Jul 26, 2014 to Summer wigs

6 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Vanessa

"Renee I just read your post, you are a really lovely looking woman, great cheek bone…"

Debs replied Jul 13, 2014 to Positive appreciation received today

2 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Lori-akaMimi

"Hi there Jackie, I feel like you, yes I am still a feminine woman, my eyebrows like…"

Debs replied Jul 10, 2014 to Femme fatale

5 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Vicki

"Evelyn, I am 51 and have only had hair loss for the past 2 and a half years. It is t…"

Debs replied Jul 9, 2014 to Behavioral issues and alopecia

4 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by David S

"Whatever type of hair loss we have it is vital we all have support."

Debs replied Jul 3, 2014 to Am I an asshole for wanting to join an AA or AU support group even though I have general thinning?

3 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by LucAlex

"Hi Amy, I have a varient of lichen planopilaris (frontal fibrosing alopecia), there…"

Debs replied Jul 3, 2014 to Scarring alopecia (lichen planopilaris) vs. female pattern baldness

11 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by carol

"Hi Ruth, I am also in the UK, I am near London, please check out the Alopecia UK web…"

Debs replied Jun 30, 2014 to Northeast England/Yorkshire

4 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Pavla

"Please check out www.wigsupport.com and to get help with how to wear wigs; put on/wa…"

Debs replied Jun 29, 2014 to Wig advice

4 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Valentina, I get most of my wig information and advice from www.wigsupport.com T…"

Debs replied Jun 29, 2014 to Where can I find real hair wigs in Italy?

6 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Manuela

"I don't have any tips for you but would love to know how you go about doing this. As…"

Debs replied Jun 28, 2014 to DIY dreadlock wig!

1 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Debs

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service