Debs's Discussions (284)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"Please join the frontal fibrosing alopecia group. If u email me I have an 8 page fac…"

Debs replied Apr 3, 2014 to Frontal fibrosing alopecia

18 Jan 31, 2022
Reply by Kojack

"I use the anti inflammatory diet. U can get this food pyramid on either Dr Andrew We…"

Debs replied Apr 1, 2014 to Diets/homeopathic treatments?

2 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Molly Vazquez

"This sounds very unpleasant for you. It does seem likely there would be a connection…"

Debs replied Mar 23, 2014 to Alopecia and hyperhidrosis

3 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by OneBaldMother

"Check out the ELLEN WILLE brand I have Stream and Jamilia Hi. These are curly synthe…"

Debs replied Mar 18, 2014 to Where to get human curly brown hair or wig?

7 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by kaylamishowdy

"Aimee I don't know the answer to this, I use an organic very mild shampoo on my head…"

Debs replied Mar 16, 2014 to Moisturizer or oil for bald head

5 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Cindie

"Kimi hi it's Debs again, I live in the uk and use Ellen Wille wigs this is a German…"

Debs replied Mar 13, 2014 to Looking for advice on a first wig, tips for care, where to look, etc.

17 Feb 20, 2019
Reply by Express Wig Braids

"There are lacefront wigs of very good quality made by major wig brands like ; Raquel…"

Debs replied Mar 13, 2014 to Looking for advice on a first wig, tips for care, where to look, etc.

17 Feb 20, 2019
Reply by Express Wig Braids

"Check out Dr Andrew Weils website and see the anti inflammatory food diet. He gives…"

Debs replied Mar 12, 2014 to "It works"

5 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Colette

"I have been using the anti inflammatory diet since July it is a very healthy way to…"

Debs replied Mar 6, 2014 to Acupuncture? Onion juice? Biotin? Gluten free?

9 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by femmemuscle

"This is very bullying behaviour. In future I would not engage with this woman, you c…"

Debs replied Mar 4, 2014 to Why would she do that?

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service