cathy clark's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Brandy-I can recommend Milano wigs-but they are not so easy to connect with. They…"

cathy clark replied Apr 11, 2011 to Human hair wig that won't break the bank!

12 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Noel

"Actually, unless Ardell has upgraded their glue it is not (IMO) the best-it falls in…"

cathy clark replied Apr 11, 2011 to Looking for the best glue for eyelashes

12 May 1, 2013
Reply by Cindy

"Duo is good because it has enough elastic in it to peel off easily at the end of the…"

cathy clark replied Nov 30, 2010 to Fake Eyelashes

7 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

"I am always impressed with pictures I see of European human hair wigs, whether color…"

cathy clark replied Oct 24, 2010 to Which wig brands & styles do you like best?

24 May 29, 2019
Reply by Mariah Johnson

"You can still get brown Ardell lashes through internet vendors such as Ballbeauty-I'…"

cathy clark replied Oct 24, 2010 to (Nothing but) fake lashes :)

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"I am a tech challenged person I know-but it seems that some folks replies get posted…"

cathy clark replied Sep 25, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi again Lexi. I understand your wish for a cap that is flat against your scalp. I…"

cathy clark replied Aug 22, 2010 to I need some advice on vacuum wigs!

21 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Jody Gorski

"Reply to Lexi-somehow your last posting got placed out-of-sync. About vacuum wigs-t…"

cathy clark replied Aug 22, 2010 to I need some advice on vacuum wigs!

21 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Jody Gorski

"I need to see good pictures of strip eyelashes-zoom photos-before I buy-because I li…"

cathy clark replied Jul 30, 2010 to Eyebrows and eyelashes.... ohh how i miss them sooo.....

13 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Casey

"Those suggestions are all good ones. You shouldn't really think about a wig in the p…"

cathy clark replied Jul 29, 2010 to Wig search, could you help me?

13 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service