Lili's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm so sorry you can't confide in your mom about this...she's not supportive to you…"

Lili replied Dec 28, 2011 to Depressed and upset

26 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by NoLongerHair

"I agree, excellent story! Put a smile on my face. ;-)"

Lili replied Dec 5, 2011 to Why did you decide to go without a wig?

24 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mary

"I think I've written about this elsewhere on this site but to answer Mary's question…"

Lili replied Dec 5, 2011 to Why did you decide to go without a wig?

24 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mary

"Ps the ladies at wig support can prob help you find a good place to buy wigs."

Lili replied Dec 3, 2011 to FPB should I shave my hair short and wear a wig?

14 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Figarosmom

"I second Figarosmom on wigsupport, that place is so awesome and lurking and reading…"

Lili replied Dec 3, 2011 to FPB should I shave my hair short and wear a wig?

14 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Figarosmom

"Ohhhhhh...kay. I'm happy to hear that he really has alopecia... I love Little Britai…"

Lili replied Dec 3, 2011 to Alopecia in a TV comedy

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

"Hmm... Hard to say. If she was making it to lighten her load and try to see humour i…"

Lili replied Dec 1, 2011 to Alopecia in a TV comedy

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

"Hiding hair loss is hard. I don't have AA but hormonal hair loss (or genetic) and th…"

Lili replied Nov 21, 2011 to Finding AW

6 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Tiasha

"I like your art. You're really pretty too. I ordered a wig hoping it would be auburn…"

Lili replied Nov 13, 2011 to Does anyone wear a red colored synthetic wig?

8 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by mike

"Hi Jennah, I made a couple bad purchases when I first started buying wigs! Many were…"

Lili replied Nov 11, 2011 to 29 year old female with so called FPB. How do I cope? To wig or not to wig?

6 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Jennah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service