Lisa F's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Wendy, My daughter is 26 and has had alopecia since the 3rd grade, She has been w…"

Lisa F replied Jun 6, 2017 to Best Custom Human Hair Wigs-Philadelphia area

2 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Wendy

"Thanks very much, Nuruzzaman. I'm just trying to educate myself so I've already goog…"

Lisa F replied Feb 12, 2015 to Can you help me with the construction of this wig?

5 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"I will ask the store at some point. I don't think the person who sold this to us wou…"

Lisa F replied Feb 9, 2015 to Can you help me with the construction of this wig?

5 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"My daughter also has a terrible time applying false lashes. She gave up on them but…"

Lisa F replied Mar 30, 2012 to Eyebrow and eyelash help

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Lisa F

"I wanted to add my thanks for this tip on eyelashes. I passed it along to my 20-year…"

Lisa F replied Mar 18, 2011 to For women with Alopecia Universalis

11 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Lisa F

"Hi karen, I think we might have talked before. My daughter is in college as well and…"

Lisa F replied Oct 28, 2010 to College student with wigs

7 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"Great news, Kimberly! I was just thinking about how having a wig that she likes has…"

Lisa F replied Aug 9, 2010 to Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

"I would love to see a picture of the inside of the Gripper cap. Anyone have one that…"

Lisa F replied Aug 4, 2010 to Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

"Hi Robyn, my daughter has been happy with the wigs from Jude Plum. The woman at the…"

Lisa F replied Jul 20, 2010 to Wigs

59 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"Thought I'd chime in to say that in the Philadelphia area, Jude Plum Salon is sellin…"

Lisa F replied Jul 14, 2010 to Wigs

59 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service