Laura Adams's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I required about 2-3 years before I could fathom going out bald. It was in the mid-9…"

Laura Adams replied Jan 30, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"YES - it is possible. There are men and women out there who are truly not shallow an…"

Laura Adams replied Sep 6, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Sorry I can't offer advice. I just had to stop hiding it. That's just me,though,  "

Laura Adams replied Feb 11, 2014 to How do you react or what do you say when someone compliments you on your hair ?

15 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Nicky

"Since I am totally open about my alopecia, and wear wigs only a fraction of the time…"

Laura Adams replied Feb 11, 2014 to How do you react or what do you say when someone compliments you on your hair ?

15 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Nicky

"Yes definitely. But hard to say to what degree because since I was sixteen when it s…"

Laura Adams replied Sep 29, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"I love it because no more tangleknots, can't get lice, will never go gray!"

Laura Adams replied Dec 14, 2012 to Why do you love being bald? :)

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"Not questions or comments but stares. From people age 70 and over. Somewhat disgust.…"

Laura Adams replied Nov 21, 2012 to Comments/questions people ask

18 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"The Other day I had a young woman ask me if I was on pain pills for my condition lol…"

Laura Adams replied Nov 21, 2012 to Comments/questions people ask

18 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

":)"

Laura Adams replied Jul 20, 2012 to Wig or no wig?

6 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

"Thanks for your post. I lost my hair in high school, in the 11th grade and I wore wi…"

Laura Adams replied Jul 20, 2012 to Wig or no wig?

6 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service