Tony's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"I still have about half my hair so I shave front to back then back to front on the t…"

Tony replied Sep 15, 2008 to ...for those who shave!

1 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Tony

"Spot on Jamie, the last few months have been a roller coaster of emotion. The new lo…"

Tony replied Sep 10, 2008 to Looking good???

26 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Carla

"Jeff, happy for you for being so comfortable in who you are. Confidence is something…"

Tony replied Aug 29, 2008 to Alopecia and Gay

9 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"One would hope the school administrators would spend their energies on improving edu…"

Tony replied Aug 26, 2008 to Suspended from school for pink hair

3 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Carol

"The loss of anyone to violence is tragic. Very sad. The details are still vague but…"

Tony replied Aug 25, 2008 to 15 year old Alopecian Ryan McDonald shot to death

24 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by meaghan evelyn smith earle

"Wishing you the best of luck Kimberly! I think you may be suprised of how supportive…"

Tony replied Aug 6, 2008 to The First day of the Rest of my Life....

13 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Sally

"Nick, the gel or tablets will make you sensitive to UV rays....read that as you'll e…"

Tony replied Jul 23, 2008 to Phototherapy tablets.

8 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Nick

"Sorry folks are giving you a rough time. I've been hanging around for a a few months…"

Tony replied Jul 22, 2008 to Hi, another new face.

12 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Lori D.

"I remember feeling the same way the first time or two. I was terrified of putting a…"

Tony replied Jul 22, 2008 to How do others shave the back of their heads?

6 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Jennifer

"Wish I would have read this earlier. The deer flies were relentless yesterday as I t…"

Tony replied Jul 15, 2008 to Mosquitos and other bothersome things that like my shiny pate...

11 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Steve

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service