All Discussions Tagged 'cure' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OLUMIANT Alopecia Community Watch – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

We have been hearing A LOT about the new FDA Approved Lilly and Incyte's OLUMIANT® (baricitinib) drug. We would like to start a discussion…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

17 Feb 6, 2023
Reply by cgreens

Alopecia sufferer rubbed onion on scalp in bid for hair growth - Crazy or try anything once?

"A woman who lost her hair to alopecia and rubbed onion on it to try and grow it back reveals she's finally embraced her condition. Nikita…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

5 Dec 7, 2022
Reply by MD

Is This "The Cure" We've All Been Waiting For?

The Key to Locks: Columbia Team’s Breakthrough Led to Hair Loss Treatment By Alan Dove For over a decade, Columbia geneticist Angela Christ…

Started by Alopecia World

6 Oct 22, 2022
Reply by FFAKari

Instagram Xeljanz results...is this someone on here??

Came across this account on Instagram documenting someone's progress on Xeljanz. As of today they have been on it for seven weeks and is ha…

Started by JHen

24 May 12, 2022
Reply by Bafarett

A ray of hope for alopecia areata patients

This from the Royal Pharmaceutical Society's Pharmaceutical Journal, May 10, 2016: "There are no clinically proven treatments. However, thi…

Started by rj, Co-founder

11 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Phillip Manning

Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

Hi Everyone-- I decided to start a new discussion group for those of us who are taking, have taken, or are thinking about trying Xeljanz.…

Started by Susan McAdams

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

GLANDULAR EXTRACTS

Hey, I was recently looking to find out which gland effects alopecia and cant find anything on the subject. I know that with autoimmune dis…

Started by Dan

0 Sep 24, 2018

Attention : This Worked For Us

(For all those interested, please do your own research, I am not a Doctor) My daughter was shedding bad, she lost the whole head. She sta…

Started by Miami Rocks

9 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by 32serv

What are the outlooks in terms of finding a cure?

Realistically speaking, are we even close? I mean the cure that Will Kill this disorder dead once and for all. Will it ever be found and wh…

Started by Eledoya

0 Dec 18, 2016

Coconut oil for regrowth?

Hi all.  Wondering if anyone out there has had success with coconut oil for regrowth.  I have been doing acupuncture for about 3 months now…

Started by Jen J.

20 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by itzmejudy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service