All Discussions Tagged 'hair' (142)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Masculinity

Cheryl started a fascinating discussion about feminity, so I thought I'd start one on masculinity. So guys ... what's it like to lose your…

Started by Timothy H. Warneka

44 May 20, 2010
Reply by JeffreySF

IonLife - Alopecia focus

Sorry if this is a repeat but I just turned to IonLife. The show is Home Delivery and they were featuring a young lady with Alopecia who re…

Started by Sheri S. Mathis

0 May 2, 2010

Any testimonials for iwig.com?

Hi, Please bear with me if this has been discussed already but I have searched the discussions and can't find anything. I am a new member h…

Started by Kathryn K

2 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Kathryn K

Question About Losing More Hair

Hi everyone. I am thirteen years old and was just diagnosed with alopecia areata today. Before, I was noticing that when I am shampooing my…

Started by Leah Turlo

2 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Jacquie C

Regrowth :)

So, I've been bald now for about a year and a half...but I've had some regrowth that actually hasn't fallen out and even grew more, in the…

Started by Jessica Lau

7 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Montoya Grant

Soft suction/ human hair wigs? Please advise!

Hi All, I haven't shaved the rest of my hair yet, but it is very quickly going in that direction! I have to wear a hat or a bandana to cov…

Started by Courtney

7 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Karina Louise

White Cliffs

Hi guys i've just joined. And was wondering if anyone has ever used white cliffs hair replacement system before? Vik xx

Started by dennis

0 Jun 29, 2009

When to shave the rest of it off?

Hi All, So when I had my baby girl, my hair grew back. Wow- that was a wonderful surprise! And now, it is falling out again. I have been s…

Started by Courtney

7 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by N. Letourneau

Advice? regrowing hair.

hi, well i had alopecia for a while since around dec 07. it got worse progressively and at its worst i lost most hair on my head besides 2…

Started by Nick

7 May 3, 2009
Reply by Melody

'Sympathy' shave?

I have been shaving my head for so many years that I no longer remember what it was like to let my hair grow. Today, however, I told my alo…

Started by rj, Co-founder

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service