All Discussions Tagged 'wigs' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you do when...

What do you do when you are sick and tired of wearing wigs, but too anxious about going out bald? I already struck out with trying to wear…

Started by Dielle

10 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Seadra

Any testimonials for iwig.com?

Hi, Please bear with me if this has been discussed already but I have searched the discussions and can't find anything. I am a new member h…

Started by Kathryn K

2 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Kathryn K

Wigs. Where do you start?! & Philadelphia

Hi everyone! So I thought I was in the clear after all my hair fell out last winter. I was TOTALLY bald, every last hair came out! It start…

Started by juliepeach

9 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by kimberly dean

Problems with wig supplier

Has anyone had problems with wig suppliers? The most recent wig i purchased, was supposed to be here a week ago, still not here. the lady w…

Started by spaganya

9 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by spaganya

Soft suction/ human hair wigs? Please advise!

Hi All, I haven't shaved the rest of my hair yet, but it is very quickly going in that direction! I have to wear a hat or a bandana to cov…

Started by Courtney

7 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Karina Louise

What things do you hear when out in the world?

I love this web site. I just shaved my head about 4 weeks ago, so without this site, I could still be home afraid to embrace my beautiful b…

Started by Jen

56 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Sarah

White Cliffs

Hi guys i've just joined. And was wondering if anyone has ever used white cliffs hair replacement system before? Vik xx

Started by dennis

0 Jun 29, 2009

When to shave the rest of it off?

Hi All, So when I had my baby girl, my hair grew back. Wow- that was a wonderful surprise! And now, it is falling out again. I have been s…

Started by Courtney

7 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by N. Letourneau

Looking for information about the latest in wigs, styles, salons, locations and stylists? Then this post is for you

Please check out my article, "Headed in the right direction: the head covering as marker of a Jewish woman’s identity Part II," which you c…

Started by Rivkah Writes

0 Jun 4, 2009

Vacuum Wigs - Jon Fortgang's New Hair Technology, New York

Has anyone tried these vacuum wigs? if so, what are they like? All opinions, good and bad, gratefully received. 3 of us in the UK are inter…

Started by welshcakes

21 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Molly Jessica Yochmans

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service