Anyone doing the Pfizer medication trial for RITLECITINIB? How is it working? They are now in Phase 2. You have to be under 50 to participate. Google Pfizer Alopecia is you want to participate. They will actually pay you for your participation and give you free medication.

Views: 4816

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FWIW, if you look at Pfizer's chart on this article, it's goal is to bring Ritlecitinib to market in 2022.

https://scrip.pharmaintelligence.informa.com/SC142970/A-SlimmedDown...

Mauvaise nouvelle... à vérifier ?

28 janv.2021Pfizer met fin à un essai pharmacocinétique de phase I (chez des volontaires) aux États-Unis, en raison d'un retard important dû aux infections au COVID-2019 (PO) (NCT04037865)

Hey Mike R - curious as to why you won't be continued on the PF medication.  I'm on the trial in Sydney and have been told that I'll remain on a free extension once the trial ends until the drug is approved.  Doctor also told me (anecdotally) that she is confident the drug will be approved, as the results have been very positive.  Have you inquired as to whether an extension might be available to you?

Wow, that's good to know.  I guess I'll see what they say when I go in for the 1 year visit.  I'm in California.  It would be amazing if they allowed me to continue but I am also interested in tappering off the drug too once the trial is over.  I'd rather not be on it if I don't have to be, but I'm not counting on that to work either.

http://lilly.mediaroom.com/2021-03-03-Baricitinib-is-First-JAK-Inhi...

Just in case people do not follow the Lilly phase 3 trial. Looks like it met primary endpoint and data is expected soon. Could be first approved treatment.

This is wonderful news! 

that's awesome

The best and safest way to obtain Xeljanz is to contact Pfizer directly and have them email the application to you for Reduced priced Xeljanz. They have a program based on your income and are very helpful. You need to have a doctor sign on with you to receive the medication. This is very important because you need to have a TB test before you start and blood work on occasion to be sure it is not having an adverse effect on your body. If your application is accepted then Pfizer will send you the medication directly.  My advice is to have the forms filled out in advance of seeing your doctor so they are not having to fill out the paperwork, simply sign their name and ID number to the form. I have gotten these meds several times going this route.

Are you saying that Pfizer will give you a reduced price if you qualify for off-label use of their drug, Xeljanz?  

Hello! Any news about some of the trials at phase 3?

I've got a 3 month checkup next week (Aug 11) - will let you know if the trial clinic has any update / news to share.

hey sydap, you got any news? 

also how is your progress so far? 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service