HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beacon will send with DHL also.It will be interesting how the package looks.

My DHL package (delivered to Sydney) arrived in a pretty shoddy brown box all taped up.  But hadn't been opened but customs and boxes inside were fine.

It's in the previous post.

Hello,

I’ve recently relocated to the UK and due to the switch in my insurance, lost coverage for Xeljanz that I had been taking for the last 6 months with phenomenal results.  I have just recently submitted an order to Beacon for tofacinix as it was recommended during a consultation here in London.  With that said, I am down to 5 5mg tablets left of Xeljanz and wondering if anyone in or around London has any tofacinix that they can part with and I will repay once my order arrives?

Thank you

Hi I am based in London too. Btw how is this Xelijanz working for you? I have never even heard of this before I joined Alopecia World recently, And what condition of alopecia do you have?

My introduction and photos are in my profile, thanks! 

Hi,

I have had alopecia universalis for the last 8 years.  I’ve taken just about every corticosteroid with some degree of effect.  Since I’ve started taking Xeljanz in January, I’ve had about 75% regrowth all over my body.  The only issue is it is quite cost prohibitive unless you are able to source it overseas.  When I lived in the USA, my insurance covered it (after months of back and forth between them and my dermatologist) and my copay was $35/month for 60 5mg pills.  Now that I’ve relocated, I can no longer obtain it for that rate.  I have been in contact with someone from London that buys it from Istanbul for about 2000tl per box of 56 5mg tablets, but would like to give the tofacinix a shot as it is priced quite reasonably and the chemical composition seems quite close.

Thanks for your reply. OK, mine is ohiasis at back of my head and I can cover the area with my hair at the moment and if anything I will go with the wig but I see a lot of people with AU are resorting to Xelianz or tofacinix and many people are having quite positive result. In your case just in 6 months you got 75% hair back, that's amazing!!

I wonder, can they be prescribed in the UK?

(from your GP? or from private doctors?)

I read in other replies who live in other countries seem to be getting them from their doctors or taking those under the doctor's supervision. 

Thanks

Hey guys been on Tofacinix a short while, just wondering if anyone has had any side effects? If so which and how long did they last?

thanks 

The only side effect I have is high cholesterol. I have been on Tofa for 18 months.

Thanks Nat

Low cholesterol as well but Cholestoff helps. 2 years

If anyone is a Californian, if you are a ucsf patient you can get Xeljanz through their pharmacy for 16.00. I have exactly 2 days worth of med left and I was pushing my ucsf dr to give me steroids to hold me over. She said she had a colleague that was able to get discount drugs. She looked into it and in 1 day, yesterday, I jmhad a prescription filled. They were going to overnight them to me but I said I would make the drive to pick them up, not wanting to risk something happening in transit.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service