HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi carlie do you think I should send my medication from Beacon by DHL?Where is the pharmacy your using located? Iialso live  in California but don’t live close enough to go to ucsf.So happy every thing is working out for you I’m beginning to feel a bit panicked about running out.

Here's what I just got from DHL Express about my package. I am attaching the two forms they sent me to fill out. My source in Bangladesh told me Ems is a least for weeks travel time. He usually puts all this stuff with the package, so I don't know what happened but tomorrow he's sending me the information I need from him and hopefully I will have my shipment early next week.

Dear Carlene,

We need the following information to submit the shipment for entry into the US: (Note that DHL or US CBP do not open shipments to obtain paperwork.)

*       Personal medication worksheet (see attached) – all information on sheet is required no exceptions – no partial addresses or PO BOX are accepted

*       Copy of passport for person medication is for

*       IRS information for Importer of Record (IOR) (needs to match receivers information on label)

o     Full Legal Name of individual

• Main home address
    • Main contact name

o     Email/phone number

Without this information the shipment will return back to the shipper at any time on 07/07. I will monitor for your reply until 07/06 by 5 PM PT.

If you have additional questions or concerns our phone number is below. Thank you for using DHL Express!

The two forms I forgot to add. The contact I order from is Ujwala <ujwalapharmaceutical81@gmail.com>

Attachments:

Thanks Carlie for this elaborate information, though it says to mention prescription Y/N, but do you have to submit a prescription copy along with other documents? And all this documentation goes to DHL? 

I have a prescription, I don't know if DHL requires it. DHL Express. I don't think it asks for the prescription anywhere in this email.

Hi all, I’ve started taking tofacitinib from Beacon (11mg morning and 5mg evening). It’s been about 3 weeks now. I’m AU with some eyebrows and eyelashes. I haven’t noticed any results yet (very early days) although I feel like my eyelashes are still falling out. Wondering if I should increase to 20mg a day or if it’s still too early. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Yes. For best results, 20 mg per day is the recommended dosage. It took me a couple months for noticeable results.

Hi, I would not do 20mg at this point because it's difficult to reduce later. I had a full regrowth within 6months on 15mg and steroids.

FYI Mouree told me that EMS is supposed to resume operations on July 1 

Yay!Thank you for the info!

49880A74-11D4-4F00-846A-B7FB5CE98ECE.jpeg

has anyone seen this - I just noticed on beacons website! Is this concerning? Any thoughts advises!?

I think it might be a different site. Try http://www.beaconmedicare.com.bd/. I don't see the notice. I just spoke with Mouree yesterday and he didn't mention it.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service