HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do not order into Canada... very good chance CBSA/Health Canada will seize your shipment. Order to the USA and pick it up yourself

Thankyou. Are you from Canada. How do you order? Do you cross border to pick your medication? I'm really confused. I have to start tofacitinib for alopecia, as self medication. 

I have family in the US that come to visit a few times a year. They bring it across the border for me. Although this year they haven't been able to come due to covid. I've had to stretch out my stock by taking just 5mg a day. 

How is it? If this is legit I will never use Beacon again

Hi, has there been any update about this? Thanks!

Hi there, anyone from canada who is receiving tofacitinib from beacon pharma? What's the way of getting it? Any problem with customs? I'm messaging Beacon on their website and email addresses, no reply. Is there a way I can contact and order the medicine? AU here. Want to try for the first time.

Hi Sherry, 

im in Toronto. I posted the same question a while back and someone told me that their package was blocked and they got a warning letter from customs Canada but I still wanted to give it a try. Ordered the meds in August, got to customs Canada in September and stayed there until a couple weeks ago and is now in transit back to Bangladesh so no luck getting the meds unfortunately.  If you can get to the states, you can ship to a P.O. Box and go pick it up yourself. You are allowed to bring back a 90 day supply with no hassle. Due to Covid that’s just not an option for me right now. 

Thanks for all the Infos guys.

I'm actually from europe and had some contact with Beacon in the last few days for anyone interested in their activity.

Btw,

They suggested a Beacon representative from Europe (non-EU) for a smoother way of shipping, as in their experience Germany doesn't let packages go through customs without being checked.

His price is 83€/ a package of 5mg, which is kind of expensive when I read that Beacon is selling it for 15 €.

I know it's far cheaper than the original, just thinking loud. Do you guys think it's a fair price?

hi, I also have the same problem, customs blocks me tofacinix from the beacon, I live in Italy, then I have Tofacinix sent to England or France, and then to Italy, there are virtual address agencies that do this, try looking on the Internet,hi

Questa è una grande idea. Grazie mille per questo contributo.

I would myself be interested in getting the meds sent over to Germany through a representative in Europe as i now live in Germany.

I tried before getting the meds sent here from Beacon but they were confiscated by customs which cost me lots of money (and i recently lost my job)which really hurt my bank balance.

so any real information on exactly how you can do this would be really very much appreciated, Thanks.

Hi everyone, How do you get tofacinitab from Beacon? I might have to stop taking this as it’s just too expensive in the U.K. Results are ok, been on them for 12 months. Bald spots filled in but hair is too thin so still shave. Did a break for a week and got a bad rash on my face and itchy skin. Also my last blood tests showed elevated cholesterol - anyone experienced similar? 

I honestly don’t know if the results are worth the price. But I am scared to stop! How long do you think you should really give this medication?

Let me know your thoughts. 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service