Tom Patterson's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Again, from my eyes, I’m not seeing anything.  If you think something is up, talk to…"

Tom Patterson replied Jan 16, 2018 to Alopecia Areata as well??

6 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by BaldEagle

"I was 26 when I had one spot, gained about three more pretty quickly.  It took about…"

Tom Patterson replied Jan 16, 2018 to Curious about Age of AA

29 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by BaldEagle

"So, I'm not a medical professional.  My case of alopecia areata seems to be in remis…"

Tom Patterson replied Jan 16, 2018 to Alopecia Areata as well??

6 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by BaldEagle

"Hey, Danielle. I had Alopecia Areata and lost about 35-40% of the hair on my head,…"

Tom Patterson replied Apr 22, 2011 to How many with AA have lost their facial hair as well?

14 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Norelle

"Positive reinforcement for you! First, yeah, I think almost everyone has a "thinner…"

Tom Patterson replied Oct 15, 2010 to Im new here and have a few questions

6 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Dawn

"I thought iron levels were mostly a TE thing, but I know low iron can contribute. Wh…"

Tom Patterson replied Jul 20, 2010 to Iron levels

13 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by luvdcdcd

"I had a bout of AA and when my hair first started coming in it was a very fine white…"

Tom Patterson replied Jan 8, 2010 to Regrowth questions

11 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Patrick Moore

"Hm. If it's not the hair, then maybe there could be something you could do with the…"

Tom Patterson replied Dec 15, 2009 to To be or not to be a hair piece..

6 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Roberta Nascimento

"I think some of it might be in the mind. I also think after you go through a bout of…"

Tom Patterson replied Dec 12, 2009 to What is this burning Feeling.....1st dose of alopecia areata

18 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Tom Patterson

"It's odd. I experienced sort of a painful, itchy sensation when my spots were growin…"

Tom Patterson replied Dec 10, 2009 to What is this burning Feeling.....1st dose of alopecia areata

18 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Tom Patterson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service