Mari's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Sarah- yes that is true. I was pregnant last year and experienced regrowth. I was ex…"

Mari replied May 20, 2009 to pregnant with AU

5 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Tiffany Brosch

"I have to agree with Sandy, James. I got my first tattoo AFTER I lost my hair the fi…"

Mari replied Feb 22, 2009 to

just now

"Hey there! I have had AU for 21 yrs. Anything you need just let me know :o)"

Mari replied Jan 29, 2009 to alopecia univeralisis

22 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Kimmbe

"Mary I aslo have little patches here and there, but they usually go away after a few…"

Mari replied Jan 13, 2009 to Tiny areas of hair growing back - what does it mean?

10 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Mary

"I just use bodywash to be honest. Figured with no hair pretty much the same as the r…"

Mari replied Dec 28, 2008 to Do You Use Shampoo!!

13 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Frank

"Gosh Craig, so wish I could help! I have had the worst time trying to do some myself…"

Mari replied Dec 5, 2008 to any recomendations on false eyelashes for men?

9 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Aysha J.

"Nrja, I can understand how you are feeling to be sure. It is a hard, and lonely road…"

Mari replied Nov 3, 2008 to feeling a split personality kinda thing

2 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by nrja

"To be honest mine haven't changed at all. They still look just like they did before.…"

Mari replied Oct 21, 2008 to Fingernails

64 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Simahrya

"I have always answered that my body doesn't like my hair, so I get to be unique. See…"

Mari replied Oct 9, 2008 to How to tell a child that you have AU ?

15 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by jacke hill

"I am comfortable with myself now, and could care less what other people think for th…"

Mari replied Oct 3, 2008 to Do you wish you have your hair back ?

51 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by jacke hill

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service