PamW San Diego, CA, USA's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok. Dr. Scott just moved to Sharp from Arch Healthcare."

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Oct 1, 2018 to Looking for a doctor in San Diego CA to diagnose

3 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by PamW San Diego, CA, USA

"Hi, Rose.  I see Dr. Diane Scot of Sharp Reese Steely.  I have also consulted with D…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Oct 1, 2018 to Looking for a doctor in San Diego CA to diagnose

3 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by PamW San Diego, CA, USA

"Most FFA patients have lost eyebrows or other body hair such as legs or arms.  There…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Aug 30, 2018 to Need Opinions Please - Awaiting Biopsy Results

5 Sep 1, 2019
Reply by illustr8r

"Please try to stay calm.  I remember my first few months after diagnosis, and I was…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Apr 2, 2018 to New at FFA

21 Sep 29, 2018
Reply by Afraid

"When I was first diagnosed, I had steroid injections every 6 weeks. I did it 3 to 4…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Jun 16, 2017 to Steroid injections for FFA

16 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Jacqui

"Hi, Carrie. Please try to stay calm and don't look at too many pictures from the int…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied May 23, 2017 to Super Scared right now...

5 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Camille

"I had patch testing for allergies and I am definitely allergic to fragrance. I had t…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Mar 21, 2016 to Study: Leave-on facial products linked to FFA

25 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Hi, everyone. One of the first things I read about FFA is that doctors ( Vera Price)…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Feb 24, 2016 to New member

11 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Lo

"How often are you to take the finasteride?"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Nov 24, 2015 to Joining FFA Clinical Research Study

25 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by HeatherG

"My doctor is in San Diego. Her name is Dr. Ann Truitt of Rch Healthcare. If you want…"

PamW San Diego, CA, USA replied Oct 7, 2015 to New to FFA and to this forum

12 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Joy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service